ELLENVILLE – On February 14, State Senator Jen Metzger (SD-42) will bring her Veterans Resource Fair event series to the Cook Taylor American Legion Post 111 in Ellenville from 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM.
The resource fair is poised to connect active duty service members, veterans of any branch of the U.S. Military, and their families with information and resources tailored to their needs. Attendees can expect to receive legal, financial, housing and health-related support from participating service organizations at the event.
The Cook Taylor American Legion Post 111 is located at 180 South Main Street in Ellenville. Questions about the upcoming fair can be directed to [email protected] or the Senator’s office at (845) 344-3311.
Senator Metzger will be at the resource fair and has arranged for the following service providers to attend:
- Action Toward Independence
- Blue Water Navy Vietnam Veterans Association
- Ellenville Regional Hospital
- Ellenville Middle School
- GAIT Therapeutic Riding Center
- Helmets to Hardhats
- Hudson Valley Center for Veteran Reintegration
- Legal Services of the Hudson Valley
- Middletown Vet Center
- NYS Comptroller’s Office of Unclaimed Funds
- NYS Department of Civil Service
- Office of the Aging & NY Connects
- Office of U.S. Congressman Antonio Delgado
- Samaritan Village
- Soldier On
- Office of Ulster County Executive Pat Ryan
- Ulster County Veterans Services Agency
- U.S. Census Bureau
- The New York Warrior Promise Wall
- WestCOP Supportive Services for Veteran Families