50.1 F
Newburgh
Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Community

Bard College presents Montgomery Place, Fall Salon Series

ANNANDALE-ON-HUDSON — The Montgomery Place Fall Salon Series Renewable Energies: Balancing Outputs and Historic Landscapes presents two sessions highlighting how a local community balances...

LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Once bitten, twice shy… 

The Newburgh City Council will be voting  October 28, 2018 to set the date of November 12, 2019 for the public hearing to hear...

Dear New Windsor Voters

The Town of New Windsor is truly in need of new leadership with elected officials who will represent the issues and desires of the...

Supports McElduff

It has been my honor and privilege to know Tim McElduff as a jurist, colleague and community member.  He has served with distinction as...

Is Woodbury Village Working for You?

There is a common thread of concerns currently uniting our community: unchecked water usage, a sewage system overcapacity, overbuilding, and our neighbors stripping the...

Supports McElduff

I am writing to echo my support for Judge Tim McElduff as the next Orange County Surrogate Judge. Judge McElduff is one of the...

Bethel Woods welcomes Grammy winner Shawn Colvin next May

BETHEL – Bethel Woods Center for the Arts, the nonprofit cultural center located at the historic site of the 1969 Woodstock festival in Bethel,...

Democratic slate is the solution

It is high time to remove the status quo Montgomery town board. The present town board is not one of substance and accomplishment. In...

Vassar Alumnae/i Association recognizes noted dance educator with award

POUGHKEEPSIE – Dancer and dance educator Russell Baker, a member of Vassar College class of 1991, received the Alumnae/i Association of Vassar College (AAVC)...

Catholic Charities receives $10,000 grant to provide help and hope for neighbors in need

GOSHEN – A $10,000 grant from WellCare Health Plan has helped Catholic Charities of Orange, Sullivan, and Ulster further its mission to provide help...

POPULAR STORIES