59.6 F
Newburgh
Saturday, October 24, 2020

Community

Letter to the Editor: Harckham deserves to be re-elected.

Dear Editor: Pete Harckham deserves re-election to the New York State Senate. Pete fulfilled promises he made, such as protecting families by common-sense gun control...

Letter to the Editor: Metzger supports farmers

Dear Editor:The governor has signed into law two bills sponsored by Senator Jen Metzger (D, Rosendale), chairwoman of the Agriculture Committee... to support family...

Poughkeepsie police holding apple festival for community

POUGHKEEPSIE - The City of Poughkeepsie Police Department is holding a "Fall Apple Festival" for the community on Saturday, October 17 from 11:00 am...

Letter to the Editor: Metzger protects the environment

Dear Editor:If you care about the health of the planet and NY farmers and farmland, vote to re-elect State Senator Jen Metzger. She is...

Letter to the Editor: Vote to save the Independence Party

Dear Editor:With less than a month to go until the Presidential election, I want to remind people of an issue that is not on...

Letter to the Editor: Schmitt’s voting record is appalling

Dear Editor:Currently, there is a lot of attention being given to our national elections, but it is important to be an educated voter at...

Letter to the Editor: Chamber president endorses Schmitt

Dear Editor:As a lifelong resident, small business owner, Chamber president, and County Legislator, I want to let you know that I stand fully in...

Letter to the Editor: Incompetent leadership in the Oval Office

Dear Editor:President Trump, you have had almost four years to lead the United States and have failed us by your own choosing.  Whether it be...

Sparrow’s Nest founder named ‘Woman of Distinction’ by Senator Serino

HYDE PARK- Senator Sue Serino announced that Krista Jones, Founder and Executive Director of the not-for-profit organization, Sparrow’s Nest, has been named this year’s...

Attorney takes ride to feed hungry kids

MONTGOMERY – Phil Dropkin recently took to the roads to fight hunger. The Goshen attorney completed a metric century (65 mile) bike ride on...

POPULAR STORIES