50.1 F
Newburgh
Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Community

CAPE gets $625,000 grant to fight substance abuse

FISHKILL — The Council on Addiction Prevention and Education (CAPE) of Dutchess County, Inc. is proud to announce their acceptance of the Drug-Free Communities...

Lake Katrine church to host live Nativity

LAKE KATRINE - Grace Community Evangelical Free Church, one of Ulster County’s largest churches, is holding its 3rd-annual Live Nativity from 5-8 p.m. on...

Schmitt Praised By Constituent

Dear Editor:I wanted to thank Assemblyman Colin Schmitt for his leadership in dealing with water-related issues in our area. Last week the Assemblyman hosted a...

Town of Wallkill Holiday Parade Scheduled

WALLKILL -The Town of Wallkill's 2019 Holiday Parade is being held on November 23 beginning at 5:00 pm.  According to DPW Commissioner Louis Ingrassia...

Fall Business Mixer Planned

BREWSTER - Greet, Grow & Give at Master Networks Brewster Chapter Mixer!Come celebrate fall while you network with other Master Networks members, guests, and friends...

New Paltz Food Drive

NEW PALTZ -Ariel Dental is hosting a "Check-Up On Family" food drive to collect non-perishable food items for Family Of New Paltz food pantry. ...

Newburgh to hold city neighborhood development task force session

NEWBURGH – The City of Newburgh will hold a Neighborhood Development Task Force Meeting to update stakeholders and the public about initiatives and opportunities...

Candidate Credentials Questioned

Dear Poughkeepsie Voters,I have been serving the residents of the city as the Vice-president of the Poughkeepsie school board, where I pride myself on...

Putnam Hospital Hosting Diabetes Lunch And Learn

CARMEL - In observance of National Diabetes Awareness Month, clinicians at Putnam Hospital Center will lead a community discussion on diabetes focusing on how...

First Evangelical Lutheran Church’s 2019  Annual Fundraising Auction

POUGHKEEPSIE - The 2019 Annual  Fundraising Auction is scheduled for Saturday, November 9, at 4 p.m., Doors open 3:30 p.m. at First Evangelical Lutheran...

POPULAR STORIES