House erupts into ball of flames after propane tank explodes

Share on facebook
Facebook
Share on twitter
Twitter
Share on linkedin
LinkedIn
Share on email
Email
Share on print
Print
Photo from Courtney Polkowski (Facebook)

TOWN OF BLOOMING GROVE – A barbeque grill propane tank exploded turning a single-family house at 922 Craigville Road in the Town of Blooming Grove, Chester Fire District, into a raging inferno.

The house was a giant ball of orange flames that reached into the nighttime sky.

Several fire departments were called in to assist Chester firefighters to battle the blaze that was reported around 8:45 p.m. Thursday.

There was no immediate word if there were any injuries.