NEWBURGH – Attorneys with expertise in a variety of disciplines are offering a free “Law Day” clinic on Sunday in Newburgh.
Five private practice attorneys with offices in and around the Newburgh area will gather at 368 Broadway on May 15th from 10:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. to explain various aspects of the legal system to the public. The event is free to attend.
The following attorneys will be speaking “classroom style” in both English and Spanish, regarding their specific area of focus:
- Attorney Michelle Lee Neusch will speak about Immigration law.
- Attorney Sarah Dreyer will speak about accident cases, prior to a lawsuit.
- Attorney Darryl Dreyer will talk about accident cases after a lawsuit is filed.
- Attorney Anthony LoBiondo will talk about DWI, traffic tickets, and criminal defense.
- Attorney Juliana LoBiondo will talk about divorce and family court proceedings.