Goshen house goes up in ball of flames (VIDEO)

Share on facebook
Facebook
Share on twitter
Twitter
Share on linkedin
LinkedIn
Share on email
Email
Share on print
Print
(c) Mid-Hudson News

GOSHEN – Within minutes of a report of a fire called in at a house at 182 Montgomery Street in Goshen, the structure was engulfed in flames.

The blaze broke out before 3:00 p.m. on Thursday with bright red flames reaching into the sky as the three-story wood-frame house lit up.

Several area fire departments were called in under mutual aid to fight the flames.  Mid-Hudson News footage of the fire can be viewed below.