ALBANY – A total of 14 road resurfacing projects will be funded by the state, it was announced on Friday.
The work will cost an estimated $58.3 million.
Projects will be funded in the counties of Dutchess, Orange, Putnam, Rockland, Sullivan, Ulster and Westchester.
The work includes:
- $ 6.8 million to resurface Route 52 from Merritt Boulevard to Fishkill Hook Road and Old State Road to the Putnam County Line in the Towns of Fishkill and East Fishkill, Dutchess County.
- $ 2.2 million to resurface Route 44 from Route 82 in the Town of Washington to Franklin Avenue in the Village of Millbrook, Dutchess County.
- $ 1.4 million to resurface Route 82 from Route 44 in the Town of Washington to Franklin Avenue in the Village of Millbrook, Dutchess County.
- $ 19.6 million to resurface I-84 from the Route 6/Route 15 interchange in the Town of Greenville to the Route 17M interchange in the Town of Wawayanda, Orange County.
- $ 1.6 million to resurface Route 17K from Route 300 to the City of Newburgh Line in the Town of Newburgh, Orange County.
- $ 6.9 million to resurface Taconic State Parkway from Pudding Street to Hortontown Hill Road in the Towns of Putnam Valley and Kent, Putnam County.
- $ 2.5 million to resurface Route 45 from Amber Ridge Road to Old Nyack Turnpike and from Palisades Interstate Parkway to Route 202 in Rockland County.
- $ 1.8 million to resurface Route 42 from Concord Road, one mile north of the village of Monticello, to Griff Court, in the hamlet of South Fallsburg in Sullivan County.
- $ 4.8 million to resurface Route 299 from Ohioville Road to Route 9W in the Towns of New Paltz and Lloyd, Ulster County.
- $ 2.7 million to resurface Route 120 (King Street) from Lake Street in the Village of Harrison to the Greenwich American Centre in the Town of North Castle, Westchester County.
- $ 1.0 million to resurface Route 120 (Purchase Street) from Westchester Avenue to Westerleigh Road in the Village of Harrison, Westchester County.
- $1.3 million to resurface Route 9 from Route 119 in the Village of Tarrytown, Town of Greenburgh to College Avenue in the Village of Sleepy Hollow, Town of Mount Pleasant, Westchester County.
- $ 490,000 to resurface Route 433 from Connecticut state Line to Route 22 in Town of North Castle, Westchester County.
- $ 5.2 million to resurface Route 22 from Route 120 to Middle Patent Road in the Town of North Castle, Westchester County.