ALBANY – The State Health Department has released by nursing home the number of people who have died from COVID-19.
In Dutchess County, six people have died in Ferncliff Nursing Home.
In Orange County, 10 people have died in the Montgomery Nursing Home. At the county’s Valley View Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, 22 people died.
In Putnam County, six people have died in the Putnam Nursing and Rehabilitation Center.
In Westchester County, residents of seven nursing homes have died, including:
- Westchester Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing, six people have died;
- North Westchester Restorative Therapy and Nursing, seven people have died;
- Martine Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing, 10 people have died;
- St. Cabrini Nursing Home, 13 people have died;
- The New Jewish Home, Sarah Neuman, 14 people have died;
- The Wartburg Home, 26 people have died;
- Regency Extended Care Center. 30 people have died.