LIBERTY – Catskill Regional Medical Group is now offering Pediatric Services at its Liberty office located at 39 Old Monticello Road in Ferndale, NY.
Pediatricians serve as the primary care provider for infants, children, and adolescents. General pediatricians are responsible for:
- Performing age-appropriate health screenings
- Diagnosing and treating acute and chronic illnesses, injuries and other disorders that affect children
- Ensuring that children are achieving developmental milestones
- Performing evaluations to detect developmental or behavioral disorders (e.g., autism spectrum disorders, attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder) and developing care plans to address these problems
- Educating parents/caregivers about well-child care, including immunizations and counseling parents/caregivers about all aspects of their child’s health
- Working with parents/caregivers to foster healthy lifestyles
- Advocating for the welfare of children, educating those involved in the care of children, and effectively communicating with parents/caregivers, other physicians, teachers and social workers on issues of child welfare
Services are provided by Board-certified Pediatrician Darshan Trivedi, MD, of Catskill Regional Medical Group. Dr. Trivedi was formerly with Liberty Pediatrics which he founded in 1989 and has since become Catskill Regional Medical Group – Liberty.
“We treat each of our patients like they are family as we watch them grow,” said Dr. Trivedi. “We are committed to providing patient education, support and coordination for patient care across multiple settings (specialists, hospitals, behavioral health, therapies and in schools). From first steps to young adult years, we look forward to making memories.”
Additional Pediatric Services include Wellness Visits; Immunizations; Sick Care and Injuries; Newborn Visits; Lab, School and Sports Physicals; Nutrition Information and Screenings including dental, hearing, lead, nutrition, tuberculosis and vision.
To learn more about Pediatrics, visit www.crmc.org/pediatrics. To schedule an appointment, contact our Pediatric Department at 845-292-6684.
Dr. Trivedi is a member of Academy of Pediatrics and obtained his medical degree from Government Medical College in Surat, India. He completed a Residency in Pediatrics at Mercy Hospital in Chicago, IL. Dr. Trivedi is a Pediatrician at Catskill Regional Medical Group in Ferndale and has been practicing for over 30 years.
Catskill Regional Medical Group (CRMG) is part of the Greater Hudson Valley Health System, comprised of the Orange Regional Medical Center and Catskill Regional Medical Center. CRMG is an urgent care, primary care, and multi-specialty, hospital-supported medical practice.