Carbon monoxide suspected in two deaths, 10 sickened

Share on facebook
Facebook
Share on twitter
Twitter
Share on linkedin
LinkedIn
Share on email
Email
Share on print
Print

NEWBURGH – Authorities suspect carbon monoxide poisoning was the cause of death of a man and woman who were found in an apartment at 55 Lander Street in Newburgh. Ten others, who lived in that house and the one next door at 53 Lander were sickened and taken to the hospital on Thursday.
The city fire department continues to investigate the incident, which officials said may have been caused by a leaking furnace.